Departments > Guitars > Strings > Bass Guitar Strings > Bass Strings - 4-String Sets > Ernie Ball > Hybrid Slinky Flatwound Bass Strings 45-105

Ernie Ball Hybrid Slinky Flatwound Bass Strings 45-105

SKU: # 487430   |   Model: # 2813EB   |    Product Reviews3 Reviews  Write a Review

Hybrid Slinky Flatwound Bass Strings 45-105
Your Price: $67.99 CDN
Notify Me

Buy Online

 Add to Cart

Buy In-Store

Ernie Ball Slinky Flatwound Bass Strings combine the smooth feel of traditional flats and the power of Cobalt. Featuring a SuperBright Cobalt ribbon wrap, Cobalt underwraps and optimal hex-core to wrap ratio, the new Flatwound bass strings are the first flat that actually feels like a flat and sounds like a round. Gauges .045, .065, .085, .105

Q & A


There are currently no questions for this product.

Reviews


3.239.11.178
CCBot/2.0 (https://commoncrawl.org/faq/)
Great tone & feel 0 of 0 customers found this review helpful
Features  
Quality  
Value  
Overall  
Product Experience   I own it
Closest Store   Moncton, New Brunswick
I have several basses and I have tried several different brands of flat wounds on my basses and although all brands have a very good feel to them, these one seem to have the best tone compared to the others which is why I prefer these ones and 75% of my basses have these on them, the other 25% will have these on the next change, bass strings are expensive and it cost me a lot of money experimenting to find that great tone and smooth feel,
Posted by David F. on Dec 3, 2023
Was this review helpful? Vote helpful Vote not helpful flag this review
Slinky Cobalt string 1 of 1 customers found this review helpful
Features  
Quality  
Value  
Overall  
Product Experience   I own it
Closest Store   Peterborough, Ontario
I have a MIJ Fender jazz bass that has had it's strings changed many times over decades. These really work for me and I'll stick with them as they have the brighter sound of stainless with the softer feel of nickel. Well made, nicely dressed, a step up from most of the market.
Posted by Brittain Johnson on Mar 10, 2023
Was this review helpful? Vote helpful Vote not helpful flag this review
Versatile Sound Pallet 5 of 5 customers found this review helpful
Features  
Quality  
Value  
Overall  
Product Experience   I own it
Closest Store   New Minas, Nova Scotia
Having never had flat-wounds on my Thunderbird, I had reservations ... but I didn't need to! The absence of finger noise is a great benefit, but the extra versatility these offer was happily unexpected. They pop nicely when slapped for funk, honk proudly when picked hard, and yet will produce nice warmth when using fingers with the neck pickup. These have given my bass a multiple personality disorder, in all the right ways.
Posted by Rick on Jun 2, 2022
Was this review helpful? Vote helpful Vote not helpful flag this review