569 Rothesay Ave
Saint John, New Brunswick
Phone: (506) 672-2937
Lesson Centre Phone: (506) 631-0884
Fax: (506) 648-9842
Mon-Wed: 10:00 - 6:00
Thurs, Fri: 10:00 - 8:00
Sat: 10:00 - 5:00
MUSIC LESSON CENTRE:
Long & McQuade's Music Lesson Centre in Saint John features professional studios, highly qualified teachers and private instruction for all ages, levels and styles.
We teach lessons in:
- and more!
Register for music lessons today! Call 506-631-0884 or email the lesson coordinator for details. .
Long & McQuade > Saint John
Long and McQuade Saint John, 569 Rothesay Ave. is located at the Intersection of Rothesay Ave and Mcallister Dr.
We are on the North side of Rothesay Ave across the street from the Canadian Tire gas bar.
Products 1 to 3 of 23View all >>
LINE6 MODULATION/MODELER STOMPBOX
Sale Price: $149.00
Original Price: $339.00
STENTOR STUDENT II 4/4 VIOLIN OUTFIT
Sale Price: $161.99
Original Price: $280.00
ALLEN & HEATH MIXWIZARD 16 MIC W/4 BAND EQ
Sale Price: $799.00
Original Price: $899.00
Services Offered at This Location
- We stock most major brands of musical instruments
- A large rental selection of musical instruments, recording gear, lights & PA equipment
- Our Lesson Centre features professional studios, highly qualified teachers and private instruction for all ages, levels and styles
- In-house, friendly, flexible financing designed to get you the gear you want
- On-site guitar technician leading to fast turn around times on most repairs
- We carry a great selection of acoustic and folk instruments
- Up to the minute selection of synthesizers and electronic music production tools
- Multiple staff who are well versed in Recording & Technology
- Bilingual staff available
- Experienced staff in Church and School PA needs
- Large selection of left handed guitars
About our Saint John Location
We have a rich 20+ year history of music sales and service in Saint John. Starting in the early 90's as a small independent music store, Hugga Guitar, to the 2000's as Musicstop, an Atlantic Canada chain. Then, in 2007, we happily became the 40th Long & McQuade, coinciding with the move to our newly built location at the intersection of Rothsay and MacAllister Drive in West Saint John.
We are staffed by actively gigging musicians, with loads of "real world expertise" that comes from playing and recording in a wide variety of bands, from worship groups to club bands, with a huge range of styles, from roots and country to modern electronica. Whether you're recording for the first time, picking out your first guitar or finding a solution for your band or church PA needs, we have staff ready to help you achieve your goals.